Rustic Altar at St. Augustine

Rustic Altar at St. Augustine

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nothing to see here

Nothing new going on today.  I have pretty much decided to scrap the rest of the week as far as my to-do list goes and instead relish in my new found ability to relax.  I've read more books this past week than I have in quite some time.  I love it.  My daily list is no longer weighing me down like a ball and chain, rather it has become fluid and non-concrete.  Oddly, I am quite alright with that.

We had a thought provoking class last night and I got pretty vocal (I usually pipe up once or twice, but remain quiet for most of it usually).  It was a subject that I am passionate about and it felt good to be vocal and not care if anyone else shared my same sentiment.  Again, I am oddly okay with that also.

If you are the praying sort, please pray for me.  Something has been laid upon my heart and there are so many different directions it could lead me, but for now, it is something that is just in the prayer process.  I need to figure out what I am to do with this subject of the heart, and I am content knowing that right now is not a time of action, and I am also content knowing that there may never be a time of action regarding this.  The only thing I can do now is pray on it.  So that is what I am doing.  If you feel led, please pray as well.  (I believe that we don't necessarily have to know exactly what the situation is that is being prayed about, as God already knows, but extra prayer can only help.)

No comments:

Post a Comment