Rustic Altar at St. Augustine

Rustic Altar at St. Augustine

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

insert witty/meaningful title here

I really have nothing poignant to say today.  Really, just nothing to say at all. 

It was just a day.  I think after yesterday and the night prior, I am just spent, both physically from all the scrubbing, and mentally from all the stress of it.  I felt generally agitated and crabby all day, but that is to be expected.

I guess after yesterday's adventure, a regular old day seems pretty boring.  Something I have come to realize in my old(er) age: boring is a good thing.

I did talk to one of my best friends earlier and we talked through what happened yesterday, and a good sign is that I felt better when I was done.  Another good sign is that I could laugh about it. 

The home warranty people called to explain to me exactly why the plumbing issue was not covered, and while I disagree with the reasons, at least I now know what they are. 

But it was just a day.  Not good, not bad, just was. 

Tomorrow, well, tomorrow I will have something to write about. 



No comments:

Post a Comment