Rustic Altar at St. Augustine

Rustic Altar at St. Augustine

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 2

Super busy day today, so no time to really even miss facebook.  Girls are knee deep in quarter testing and that has taken up most of my day thus far.  So far so good.  I am so proud of all of them and their accomplishments. 

Also keeping us busy is our overnight trip tomorrow.  We haven't done much traveling this past year.  Well, I should say, we haven't done much traveling as a family.  I traveled to and from Buffalo over the summer when my mom passed away.  Nick has traveled to San Francisco and back.  Hannah was in D.C. this past February for the March for Life, and Nick was also in D.C. last month to present a paper. 

This Saturday, Nick is presenting another paper, this time in St. Augustine.  We decided to make it a family trip and stay overnight on Friday.  Since we haven't had a fun traveling trip in quite some time, the girls are overly excited.  The girls and I will wander around while Nick presents in the morning, and then, when he is done, we plan to visit a shrine that a friend told us about, the Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche.  I hadn't heard of it before, and I am so excited we found out before we leave.  So special to mothers everywhere! 

You can find out more about it here: Our Lady of La Leche

I likely won't be on here until next week, but I hope to come back with some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment